We’re the first USDA Certified organic brewery in Michigan, and one of less than two dozen in the country.
Michigan's Only Organic Brewery
Live Unplugged Music every Sunday night from 8pm to 10pm!
Industry Night is 7 nights a week from 10pm to close! Just show us some proof.
Local Night is every Tuesday from 6pm - close! Just show a Michigan ID and get Tier 1 or Tier 2 beers for $2!
Happy Hour Sausge Fest is Monday through Friday from 3pm to 6pm. Any Tier 1 or Tier 2 beer and one of our housemade sausages for only $5.
3 Courses for $25 Monday through Saturday! Check out what our chefs are up too!
Sunday Brunch from 11am to 5pm every Sunday! Best brunch features in town. For real!
December 14th from 11AM to Close!
• Anniversary Beer Release – The Philanthropist Barrel Aged Barleywine. Limited addition 22oz bottle – limit 2 per guest
• Special Drafts – The Philanthropist Barleywine, Polish Eagle Imperial Stout, Distinguished Eagle Imperial Porter, Angostura Mound Maker Belgian Strong Dark Ale, GRBC Brewer’s Grove Project – Fishladder IPA Bourbon Barrel Aged with Spruce.
• 1st 100 guests receive a free GRBC logo’s 16oz Pint Glass
• GRBC Sausage Eating Contest - 1st Annual Anniversary contest is set up as winner takes all $500 cash prize. There will be prizes for 2nd and 3rd as well. To pre-register for contest contact email@example.com. Contest starts at 3PM, so participants should be at GRBC by 2:30pm.
• Live music from 8pm until close! Scott Pellegrom Trio (SP3) from 8 – 11PM